Your trade secrets are an important part of your company’s intellectual property portfolio. Trade secrets include your research and development, your secret formulas, your proprietary processes and even your customer lists. But does your business plan include a process for identifying, evaluating and protecting trade secrets, while maximizing their value? McDole & Williams has an experienced team of attorneys and litigators that handle these matters.
This is something we help our clients do every day. We provide:
- Trade secrets litigation services
- Trade secrets identification and evaluation services
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs)
- Covenants not to compete
- Confidentiality agreements
- Non-solicitation agreements
- Employment agreements
- Trade secrets licensing/cross-licensing
- Retention policies
- Due diligence investigations
- Employee entrance/exit counseling
- Compliance analysis
- Employee training and general corporate policies
- Competitive intelligence analysis
Litigation and Enforcement
Our attorneys are experienced in protecting trade secrets through transactional documents as well as litigation. We regularly obtain and defend against actions for temporary restraining orders and temporary injunctions. Careful protection of trade secrets can improve your bottom line, make litigation unnecessary and, when litigation is required, help you protect your company.
Ask one of our attorneys about the trade secrets cases they are working on today. Or even better, ask them to tell you about some of the cases they have been working over the last 25 years.